Mon, Jun 12|
Experience the sights & sounds of Memphis, Tennessee - BBQ, the Blues, Beale Street, the Pyramid, & Graceland!
Time & Location
Jun 12, 9:00 AM – Jun 16, 5:00 PM
Memphis, Memphis, TN, USA
About the Event
Tour Cost Per Person:
$1310.00 Double Occupancy
$1172.00 Triple Occupancy
$1104.00 Quad Occupancy
$1707.00 Single Occupancy
Click Here to print off Form
Highlights of this trip include:
- Graceland & Elvis Presley's Memphis: The home of the KING.
- Sun studios: “The Birthplace of Rock'n'roll”. Where the blues & musical legends like B.B. King, Elvis Presley, Johnny Cash & Jerry Lee Lewis got their start.
- Beale street: Smell the BBQ, move to the music in the air! You really can't go to Memphis without making a visit to Beale Street; one of the most iconic streets in America.
- Lorraine Hotel: Forever etched in America's memory with the assassination of Martin Luther King, Jr., but even before that fateful day, this property had a fascinating history.
- Peabody Hotel: legendary for its charm, elegance & rich history. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places & world-famous for its five resident ducks, who march through the lobby twice each day.
- Bass Pro Shop a huge, awesome experience, inside The "Great American Pyramid" - taller than the Statue of Liberty
- Musical Step-on Guide: Shake, Rattle & Roll - we'll be touring Memphis with our toes tapping!
- BBQ: dry rub, wet rub, pork or brisket, we'll be at some of the top restaurants in Tennessee.
- The Guest House at Graceland with all it's awesome shows & amenities
Payments & Cancellations
A $250.00 Deposit is due along with your Registration Form to reserve your seat on this tour. The deposit and registration form should be placed no later than March 31, 2023. You have the right to cancel your reservation and receive a full refund prior to March 31, 2023.
Final payments are due by May 1, 2023 Any cancellation made after May 1, 2023 will not be granted a refund unless a replacement can be found. In the unlikely event that Parrott’s Tours cancels this tour, all money paid will be refunded.
Pick Up Points & Departure Times
Pick up points and departure times will be determined 3 weeks prior to the tour or once 30 passengers have made paid reservations. Pick up points will be determined by the number of passengers that have requested that location. Please list your preferred pick up location on the reservation form. This tour will first depart from Deckerville, MI.
Deposit Ticked For Memphis