Wed, Aug 30|
Upper Mississippi River Cruise
8 Days - 7 Nights All inclusive luxury cruise aboard American Cruise Lines brand new Riverboat, "The American Serenade" The American Serenade sets sail in 2023!
Time & Location
Aug 30, 9:00 AM – Sep 07, 5:30 PM
Saint Paul, St Paul, MN, USA
About the Event
To purchase tickets and register for this trip please stop in to our office or contact us via phone.
Upper Mississippi River Cruise
8 Days - 7 Nights
Single Occupancy: $7625.00
AAR - $6520.00 per person
AAC - $7310.00 per person
AAM - $7865.00
All inclusive luxury cruise aboard American Cruise Lines brand new Riverboat,
"The American Serenade"
The American Serenade sets sail in 2023!
Air Fare included
Cost: $495.00 per person
*price subject to change
Air Fare is Round Trip - Economy
Detroit MI to St Paul MN 8/30/23
St. Louis MO to Detroit MI 9/7/23
Pre Night Stay
Included Pre Cruise Package
- Overnight stay in St. Paul MN hotel
*Also includes Parrott's Tours
transportation to & from Detroit!
Important Trip Information
- When filling out your registration form, Your Name must appear as it is written on your driver's license or passport.
- Passports are not required, but beginning May 3, 2023, U.S. citizens and legal residents 18 years of age or older will need a REAL ID-compliant driver’s license, state-issued enhanced driver’s license, or another acceptable form of ID (Example: a valid passport or U.S. Military ID) to fly within the United States. REAL ID-compliant cards are marked with a star at the top of the card.
- At this time guests are required to complete a pre-embarkation health declaration certifying their Covid-19 Vaccination Status. Any unvaccinated guest is advised the vaccines may become required with minimal notice prior to their cruise.
This however may change at any time.
- Trip Insurance is recommended and must be purchased independently. Parrott’s Tours nor American Cruise Lines offers trip protection.
Payments & Cancellations
Upon booking, a $500.00 deposit per person is required to choose and reserve your stateroom. $250 of this deposit is non-refundable. Any cancellation will incur a $250 per person cancellation fee, per American Cruise Lines. No online reservations, reservations will only be taken in person. Call our office at (810) 376-9245 to schedule an appointment. When reserving this tour we will need the registration form completed and your deposit. Currently airfare is $495 per person and included in the cost of your tour. If you wait to book your cruise package for 2 months, the airfare is subject to change and may cost more. As air planes fill up with booked passengers, fewer seats are available, and prices are likely to increase.
Monthly payments will be accepted in any amount you choose and your final payment is due no later than April 24, 2023. You have the right to cancel your tour prior to April 24, 2023, but your deposit is non-refundable. This is due to fee’s Parrott’s Tours will occur with your cancellation. In the unlikely event that Parrott’s Tours cancels this tour, all money paid will be refunded, minus $250 per person to American Cruise Lines.
All staterooms have their own private balcony. The American Serenade accommodates 175 passengers and has 5 Deck’s.
Registering and choosing your stateroom should be done as soon as possible to choose the stateroom you want. Prolonging booking would mean you get to choose whatever stateroom is leftover. At this time this ship is wide open for bookings!
AAR = Deck 1 or described as the bottom deck -$6520.00 per person, Double Occupancy
AAC = Deck 2, second from the bottom - $7310.00 per person, Double Occupancy
AAM = Deck 3, third from the bottom - $7865.00 per person, Double Occupancy
Deck 4 = Grand Suites & Veranda Suites - Limited availability, Inquire about pricing and availability
Deck 5 = No Rooms - Observation Deck
Single Occupancy = $7625.00 - Rooms are on Deck 2 & Deck 3, (Only 6 available)